Mungo sunset tours with Outback Geo Adventures
Mungo National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Discover Outback beauty in the austere landscapes of Mungo National park, near Balranald. Travel to this stunning World Heritage-listed area with the experienced guides of Outback Geo Adventures at sunset, or try one of their daytime tours.
- Contact Outback Geo Adventures for tour schedule.
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Basic level of fitness required.
- Contact Outback Geo Adventures for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Outback Geo Adventures on 0407 267 087.
- Please note
- Tours depart year-round, but the best time for Mungo sunset tours is spring and summer.
- Spanish-speaking guides available.
These relaxed, small group tours by Outback Geo Adventures are a great way discover this stunning landscape and make new friends along the way. With your knowledgeable guides, explore Mungo’s flora and fauna and experience first-hand the uniqueness of the Outback.
Each tour includes a guided walk of the spectacular sculpted hills of the Walls of China, but your guides are happy to tailor itineraries to suit your needs and interests. With meals and snacks provided, all you need to bring is a good pair of walking shoes, hat and camera. Each tour includes an afternoon tea at the Mungo Visitor Centre and a visit to the historic Homebush Hotel in Balranald.
Outback Geo Adventures is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Mungo National Park in the Murray-Riverina region
Mungo National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. Fees are payable through self-registration envelopes outside Mungo Visitor Centre. Different fees apply for commercial tour operators and vehicles with 8 seats or more.Buy annual pass