Multi-day pack free hike on NSW Mid-North Coast
Limeburners Creek National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Journey through untouched, coastal landscapes on this 3-day, pack-free walk with Positive Energy Adventures and Retreats. You’ll walk 34km across the beautiful Limeburner’s National Park and Goolawah National Park.
- Contact Positive Energy Adventures and Retreats for tour dates.
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Moderate fitness required.
- Contact Positive Energy Adventures and Retreats for tour pricing.
- Entry fees
- Price includes park entry fee
- Bookings required. Book online or email Positive Energy Adventures and Retreats.
Unwind as you walk across some of the NSW Mid-North Coast’s most beautiful beaches on this 3-day, 2-night walking retreat.
Connecting Settlement Point, Port Macquarie to Crescent Head, your qualified guides will usher you along 34km of pristine national park walking tracks and stunning stretches of sandy beaches. Stopping regularly along the way, you’ll learn about the area’s cultural significance. You’ll also have the opportunity to unwind and enjoy yoga, meditation and mindfulness activities.
Keep an eye out for the abundance of wildlife that call this place home, including unique birds, whales and dolphins (seasonal).
Leave the finer details to Positive Energy Adventures and Retreats, who organise all accommodation, food and transport. They’ll also carry your pack so you don't have to.
Positive Energy Adventures and Retreats is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Limeburners Creek National Park in the North Coast region
Limeburners Creek National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger
$8 per vehicle per day.Buy annual pass
Things to do (82)
- 4WD touring (2)
- Aboriginal culture (1)
- Beach (1)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (31)
- Cafes and kiosks (2)
- Canoeing/paddling (4)
- Cultural heritage (2)
- Cycling (1)
- Educational activities (1)
- Environmental appreciation/study (2)
- Fishing (7)
- Historic heritage (15)
- Photography (5)
- Picnics and barbecues (22)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (3)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (2)
- Sightseeing (39)
- Snorkelling and scuba (1)
- Surfing (8)
- Swimming (11)
- Visitor centres (1)
- Walking (39)
- Waterfalls (6)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (5)