Multi-day Nymboida whitewater adventures
Nymboida National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Unplug from technology and re-connect with others on a thrilling Nymboida River canoe trip. Let Journey Outdoors in Nature safely introduce you to the thrill of whitewater paddling.
Contact Journey Outdoors in Nature for expedition dates.
- Nymboida National Park in North Coast, Country NSW
- Easy. No paddling experience required.
Contact Journey Outdoors in Nature for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Journey Outdoors in Nature on 0457 661 573.
- Please note
- Food, camping equipment, safety equipment and canoes can be provided.
- Weekend tour options also available.
These guided tours by Journey Outdoors in Nature are a great way to explore Australia’s longest whitewater canoe trail. Sign up with your family or re-connect with old friends to explore exhilarating rapids, calm river pools and peaceful gorges.
Bring your sense of adventure and head out into the wilderness, knowing everything you need to thrive is in your canoes. Spend your days paddling in pairs down this beautiful river in Nymboida National Park with guides and others who love the outdoors.
Don’t worry if you’ve never paddled a canoe before. Your guides will teach you skills and tips you need to safely navigate the low-key drops of Nymboida River rapids. After each stretch of whitewater, you'll have plenty of time to rest and regroup in peaceful pools below.
Finish each day in the great outdoors by joining the rest of your group to set up camp. If the fresh air and exercise make you hungry, you'll really enjoy the tasty local organic produce supplied by Journey Outdoors in Nature. After a delicious camp meal, there's plenty of time to sit back and relax for some stargazing and yarns by the campfire.
Journey Outdoors in Nature is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Nymboida National Park in the North Coast and Country NSW regions
- Nymboida National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to extreme weather or fire danger.