Mountain bike skills instruction at Glenrock
Glenrock State Conservation Area
Take your mountain biking to the next level with skills instruction by Momentum Is Your Friend. Held at Glenrock State Conservation Area, these helpful sessions are coached by friendly and professional instructors.
- Contact Momentum Is Your Friend for session times and dates.
- Glenrock State Conservation Area
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Sessions cater to beginner and intermediate riders.
- Contact Momentum Is Your Friend for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Momentum Is Your Friend on 0421 274 073.
- Please note
- Momentum Is Your Friend instructors are certified by Mountain Biking Australia and the Professional Mountain Bike Instructors Association.
Geared to the beginner and intermediate rider, these mountain bike skills sessions offer a structured, nurturing environment to improve your mountain biking skills and confidence.
Momentum Is Your Friend specializes in safe, efficient skills coaching by instructors who are qualified by the leading global professional bike skills instructors. They’ll challenge and encourage you, and make sure you’re learning at the rate that best suits you. The sessions operate year-round at Glenrock State Conservation area, and other locations in and round Newcastle and the Central Coast.
Momentum Is Your Friend is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Glenrock State Conservation Area in the North Coast region
Glenrock State Conservation Area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.