Mountain bike coaching for all ages
Glenrock State Conservation Area
Ride your mountain bike through Glenrock State Conservation Area on a tour with Bike and Fitness. There are experiences to suit all ages and skill-levels.
- Contact Bike and Fitness for tour dates.
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Suitable for all experience levels. Average fitness level required.
- Contact Bike and Fitness for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Bike and Fitness on 0411 260 735.
Feel the rush of riding on Glenrock’s purpose-built mountain bike trails with experienced Bike and Fitness instructors by your side.
With a range of exciting mountain biking experiences on offer, everyone can have a go. Weekly kid’s mountain bike squads, school holiday camps and private lessons are sure to keep your little ones busy.
Adult riding tours and mountain bike courses are also on offer, catering for beginners to advanced riders. Bike and Fitness will ensure that you have the skills and confidence to ride this beautiful trail in comfort and safety.
Bike and Fitness Bike is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Glenrock State Conservation Area in the North Coast region
Glenrock State Conservation Area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.