Merimbula guided photography tour
Mimosa Rocks National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Capture Merimbula’s stunning scenery on this unique tour guided by Mark Gray Gallery and Photography Tours. It’s a great way to learn new photography skills while exploring this magical area.
- Contact Mark Gray Gallery and Photography for tour dates.
- Mimosa Rocks National Park in South Coast
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Basic level of fitness required.
- Contact Mark Gray Gallery and Photography Tours for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Mark Gray Gallery and Photography Tours on 03 5973 5714.
Join international award-winning photographer Mark Gray on the Sapphire Coast and learn how to capture professional landscape photographs.
Designed for amateurs through to semi-professionals, this unique three-day workshop will teach you the skills needed to capture the beauty of the natural world. You'll learn photography the exciting way by exploring and shooting some of the regions highlights, including Fishpen, Mimosa Rocks and Dolphin Cove.
All the logistics are taken care of so you can focus on getting the perfect shot. You’ll travel to each attraction in the comfort of an air conditioned mini bus and enjoy prepared, fine dining meals. After a long day on location, return to relax at your own private suite at Coast Resort in Merimbula.
This workshop is limited to eight participants, ensuring everyone receives ample one on one tuition at each location.
Mark Gray Gallery and Photography Tours is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Mimosa Rocks National Park in the South Coast region
Mimosa Rocks National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Things to do (31)
- 4WD touring (1)
- Aboriginal culture (6)
- Beach (1)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (14)
- Canoeing/paddling (6)
- Cultural heritage (1)
- Cycling (1)
- Environmental appreciation/study (1)
- Fishing (11)
- Historic heritage (2)
- Photography (1)
- Picnics and barbecues (12)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (2)
- Sightseeing (13)
- Surfing (3)
- Swimming (9)
- Walking (10)
- Waterfalls (2)