Menindee Lakes and Kinchega guided tours
Kinchega National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Sign up for this wide-ranging tour of Kinchega National Park and other scenic Outback highlights with the experienced guides of Broken Hill City Sights and Heritage Tours.
- For tour times and dates contact Broken Hill City Sights and Heritage Tours.
- Kinchega National Park in Outback NSW
- Contact Broken Hill City Sights and Heritage Tours for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Broken Hill City Sights and Heritage Tours on 08 8087 2484 or 0418 858 388. Custom tours available on request.
This guided day tour is a great way to take in the history and austere beauty of the Outback. With your friendly guides, set out for Menindee Lakes near the Darling River. Explore the unique character of local lakeside communities and visit the historic camp of explorers.
After refuelling with a delicious lunch, travel with your guides through Kinchega National Park with its beautiful river gums, following the Darling River to the historic Kinchega Woolshed. This well-preserved building where 6 million sheep were once sheared offers a unique glimpse into Australia's pastoral heritage.
Broken Hill City Sights and Heritage Tours is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- Broken Hill City Sights Tours and Heritage Tours
- 08 8087 2484
- 0418 858 388
- in Kinchega National Park in the Outback NSW region
Kinchega National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. The park has a pay and display envelope payment system - please bring correct coins.Buy annual pass