Majestic Barrington mountain bike tours
Barrington Tops National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Enjoy spectacular scenery as you cycle through Barrington Tops National Park and beyond on this supported mountain bike tour with Aussie Bike or Hike, near Gloucester.
- Contact Aussie Bike or Hike for tour dates.
- Barrington Tops National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Tours provide vehicle back-up for riders. A general level of fitness is required.
- Contact Aussie Bike or Hike for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Aussie Bike or Hike on 0408 692 990. Bookings also available on request.
This one-day cycling adventure begins when your hosts whisk you to the lofty heights of beautiful Barrington Tops National Park. With your friendly guide, ride through the mountains and beyond to open countryside, breathing the heady scent of eucalyptus and pines.
There’s some climbing to do on this tour, but the effort is well worth it to ride these trails through shady rainforest and beautiful bushland.
Along the way the tour stops regularly at scenic lookouts and creeks. You’ll have plenty of time to soak up views, take photos, and enjoy mouth-watering teas and a delicious lunch courtesy of Aussie Bike or Hike.
For your safety, support vehicles accompany this tour for the entire journey. Rides end near Gloucester, where Aussie Bike or Hike transfers you back to your vehicle.
Aussie Bike or Hike is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Barrington Tops National Park in the North Coast and Country NSW regions
Barrington Tops National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.