Let's Go Surfing lessons at Byron Bay
Arakwal National Park
Make the most of your visit to the renowned surf haven of Byron Bay by learning how to ride the waves with Let's Go Surfing.
- Contact Let's Go Surfing for lesson times.
- Arakwal National Park
- Easy. An average level of fitness is required
- Contact Let's Go Surfing for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Let's Go Surfing on 02 6680 9443. Bookings for private lessons, children and families are available on request.
With kilometres of pristine beaches, multiple surf breaks and ideal surf conditions, Arakwal National Park is the perfect place to find your inner balance on waves. The friendly instructors at Let's Go Surfing have lessons to suit your needs, whether you’re a beginner who’s happy to head out with a small group, or an experienced surfer who wants a private one-on-one session.
Families are welcome, and it all happens with walking distance of most Byron Bay accommodation. Don't miss your chance to learn to surf at one of Australia’s greatest surf beaches.
Let's Go Surfing is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Arakwal National Park in the North Coast region
Arakwal National Park is always open but may be closed at times due to storm weather or fire danger.