Guided forest therapy walk in Royal National Park
Royal National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Slow down and de-stress in Sydney’s beautiful Royal National Park on this guided forest therapy walk with Nature Being Australia.
- Contact Nature Being Australia for tour dates.
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. A basic level of fitness is required.
- Contact Nature Being Australia for pricing.
- Meeting point
- Royal National Park Visitor Centre
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Nature Being on 0419 177 655.
- Please note
- Tours will go ahead in wet weather.
- In the instance of unavoidable cancellation, you'll be notified by 8am on the morning of tour.
- There will be opportunities to sit down during the walk. Bring something to sit on such as a light folding stool, towel, blanket or waterproof mat.
- A small backpack is recommended so your hands are free to engage with nature.
Looking for a way to recharge, reset and reconnect? Join a certified Forest Therapy Guide from Nature Being Australia on a guided walk through Royal National Park.
This experience is perfect for anyone looking to reduce the stress associated with a busy, modern life. Your guide will help you tap into the healing benefits of nature on a two-hour stroll through peaceful bushland. Along the way, you’ll have the opportunity to slow down and connect with nature during a range of sensory, creative and gentle physical activities.
Your walk will end with a Japanese-inspired tea ceremony.
This forest therapy experience is suitable for anyone 12 years and over.
It’s a good idea to wear enclosed shoes and weather-appropriate clothing and bring drinking water, snacks, sunscreen and insect repellent.
Nature Being Australia is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Royal National Park in the Sydney and surrounds and South Coast regions
Royal National Park is open 7am to 8.30pm but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$12 per vehicle per day. Payment options include Audley Visitor Centre, vehicle entry stations, pay machines and the Park’nPay app.
Vehicles over 8 seats: $4.40 per adult, $2.20 per child (per day). Students on educational programs: $1.10 per student. Teachers/educational supervisors: free (1 adult per 10 students).Buy annual pass
Things to do (100)
- Aboriginal culture (7)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (31)
- Cafes and kiosks (2)
- Canoeing/paddling (11)
- Cultural heritage (5)
- Cycling (5)
- Educational activities (2)
- Fishing (10)
- Historic heritage (14)
- Horse riding (1)
- Other experiences (5)
- Photography (2)
- Picnics and barbecues (31)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (3)
- Sightseeing (36)
- Snorkelling and scuba (2)
- Surfing (1)
- Swimming (13)
- Visitor centres (3)
- Walking (51)
- Waterfalls (9)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (12)