Guided country tours in the Blue Mountains
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
This big day out with Waratah Adventure Tours is a great way to experience some of the Blue Mountains' most iconic sights, including Princes Rock, the Three Sisters and Govetts Leap.
- Contact Waratah Adventure Tours for dates and times.
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. You must be able to walk 500m and climb and descend 400 steps.
- Contact Waratah Adventure Tours for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Waratah Adventure Tours on 02 9908 4697.
- Please note
- German-speaking guide available.
- Private touring options available.
Let the friendly guides of Waratah Adventure Tours pick you up in Sydney and whisk you away westward. After stopping at a wildlife park for close encounters with Australia’s unique fauna, your adventure continues up the stunning sandstone plateau of the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains area.
Explore historic Princes Rock walking track and enjoy outstanding views of Wentworth Falls and Mount Solitary. Visit beautiful mountain towns to discover historic estates and enjoy a tasty lunch.
Refuelled and ready to explore, your next destination is Echo Point, home to some of the park’s most iconic sites. Walk through towering eucalypt forest to a lookout with fabulous views of the Three Sisters' rocky stone towers, Jamison Valley and Mount Solitary. Your last stop is Govetts Leap lookout, with eye-popping vistas of sandstone escarpments, deep Grose Valley canyons and stunning waterfalls.
Waratah Adventure Tours is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Katoomba area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Katoomba area is always open but some locations may close at times due to maintenance, poor weather or fire danger.