Guided abseiling adventures in the Blue Mountains
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
Enjoy a spectacular half day of abseiling in the natural splendour of the Blue Mountains with experienced instructors from High and Wild.
- Contact High and Wild for tour dates.
- Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Average fitness required.
- Contact High and Wild for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call High and Wild on 02 4782 6224.
This action-packed half day of abseiling is a thrilling way to get outdoors and soak up the fresh air and majestic scenery of Blue Mountains National Park.
Your friendly instructors from High and Wild will teach, guide and encourage you as the day kicks off on a small 5m cliff. Learn basic techniques, or refresh your skills if you’ve abseiled before.
When you’re ready, progress to bigger and more challenging cliffs, including a 30m overhanging abseil to really get your adrenaline pumping. As you descend, take in stunning views of forest-clad valleys and dramatic cliffs.
High and Wild is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Katoomba area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Katoomba area is always open but some locations may close at times due to maintenance, poor weather or fire danger.