Guided 5-day 'surf till you drop' experiences
Limeburners Creek National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
This popular 5-day surf experience by Surfaris Retreat is a great way to try a wide variety of breaks, challenge yourself and improve your board skills in beautiful Limeburners Creek National Park, near Port Macquarie.
- Contact Surfaris Retreat for tour dates.
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Basic level of fitness required. All skill levels welcome.
- Contact Surfaris Retreat for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Surfaris Retreat on 02 6566 0009.
- Please note
- Tours include meals and accommodation in shared rooms.
- Upgrade to private motel accommodation available.
- Wetsuits and boards available if you don’t bring your own.
Join the friendly guides of Surfaris Retreat and surf till you can’t anymore. Based at a beautiful and serene location across from a surf beach, spend each day with experts who have decades of experience at tailoring surf outings to suit every skill level.
Surfaris Retreat provides you with everything you need, including a wetsuit and board if you don’t have your own. Spend 5 glorious days exploring the area’s varied breaks with your guides, for up to 2 sessions a day. Don’t worry if you work up a huge appetite, because meals are provided along with comfortable accommodation. And if you really can’t surf anymore, there are plenty of other options nearby to do some exploring or try your hand at golf or fishing.
Surfaris Retreat is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Limeburners Creek National Park in the North Coast region
Limeburners Creek National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger
$8 per vehicle per day.Buy annual pass
Things to do (82)
- 4WD touring (2)
- Aboriginal culture (1)
- Beach (1)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (31)
- Cafes and kiosks (2)
- Canoeing/paddling (4)
- Cultural heritage (2)
- Cycling (1)
- Educational activities (1)
- Environmental appreciation/study (2)
- Fishing (7)
- Historic heritage (15)
- Photography (5)
- Picnics and barbecues (22)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (3)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (2)
- Sightseeing (39)
- Snorkelling and scuba (1)
- Surfing (8)
- Swimming (11)
- Visitor centres (1)
- Walking (39)
- Waterfalls (6)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (5)