Guided 4WD outback adventures in Corner Country
Mungo National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Explore the fascinating outback region known as Corner Country with the friendly guides of Outback Spirit on a 14-day 4WD adventure taking in scenic wonders from Adelaide to Alice Springs.
- Contact Outback Spirit for tour schedule.
- Mungo National Park in Murray-Riverina
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Moderate level of fitness required.
- Contact Outback Spirit for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Outback Spirit on 1800 688 222.
This tour of national parks, outback towns and other scenic spots is a great way to experience the austere beauty of Corner Country, where NSW meets the boundaries of 2 other states.
Mungo National Park, home of Mungo Lady and Mungo Man, is among the highlights of this 14-day tour, as is Sturt National Park, a vast landscape of solitude, space and rolling red sand dunes. The tour also takes in the heritage-listed mining city of Broken Hill, and attractions in and around Innamincka, Birdsville and Alice Springs. Along the way, enjoy the warm hospitality of your Outback Spirit tour guides and hosts, including delicious meals and stays in iconic outback hostels.
Outback Spirit is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Mungo National Park in the Murray-Riverina region
Mungo National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. Fees are payable through self-registration envelopes outside Mungo Visitor Centre. Different fees apply for commercial tour operators and vehicles with 8 seats or more.Buy annual pass
Things to do (39)
- 4WD touring (2)
- Aboriginal culture (15)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (15)
- Canoeing/paddling (4)
- Cultural heritage (3)
- Cycling (2)
- Fishing (2)
- Geotourism (3)
- Historic heritage (17)
- Other experiences (1)
- Photography (1)
- Picnics and barbecues (14)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (3)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (2)
- Sightseeing (13)
- Swimming (3)
- Visitor centres (2)
- Walking (7)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (2)