Guided 10-day surfing adventures for backpackers
Crowdy Bay National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Learn to surf as you explore some of Australia’s most beautiful coastal landscapes on this unforgettable 10-day surf trip with the friendly guides of Australian Surfing Adventures. It’s a great way to immerse yourself in the Australian way of life and expand your horizons.
- Contact Australian Surfing Adventures for schedule.
- Crowdy Bay National Park in North Coast
- No wheelchair access
- Contact Australian Surfing Adventures for pricing.
- Entry fees
Tour price includes park entry fees.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Australian Surfing Adventures on 1300 499 617.
- Please note
- This tour runs for 10 days and 9 nights.
- Tours run between Sydney and Brisbane. You can choose to depart from either city.
Sign up for the experience of a lifetime on this guided surfari by Australian Surfing Adventures. Travelling in comfortable minibuses, you'll visit beautiful national parks to soak up endless surf and sun at stunning beaches. The tour also takes in plenty of other scenic highlights and hidden gems along the way.
With beachfront accommodation, meals and a surf lesson included you’ll be free to focus on riding the waves. This experience also includes morning yoga, and a professional photo package too. If you’re feeling adventurous, opt for extras like lighthouse tours and skateboarding excursions.
Australian Surfing Adventures is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Crowdy Bay National Park in the North Coast region
Crowdy Bay National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day.Buy annual pass
Things to do (80)
- 4WD touring (3)
- Aboriginal culture (6)
- Beach (3)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (35)
- Cafes and kiosks (1)
- Canoeing/paddling (8)
- Cycling (6)
- Educational activities (1)
- Environmental appreciation/study (2)
- Fishing (9)
- Historic heritage (7)
- Horse riding (1)
- Photography (5)
- Picnics and barbecues (24)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (2)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (3)
- Sightseeing (26)
- Surfing (10)
- Swimming (10)
- Visitor centres (1)
- Walking (38)
- Waterfalls (2)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (4)