Great Divide iconic landscapes tours
Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Explore the plateaus and mountains of the Great Dividing Range on this epic adventure with Nature Bound Australia. Travelling in a small group, you’ll experience some of Australia’s most spectacular scenery in beautiful national parks across the state.
- Contact Nature Bound Australia for schedule.
- Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park in Sydney and surrounds, Country NSW
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Reasonable walking fitness required. Walking options available most days.
- Contact Nature Bound Australia for pricing.
- Entry fees
Tour price includes park entry fees.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Nature Bound Australia on 0407 126 603.
- Please note
- This tour runs for 11 days.
- Nature Bound Australia welcomes guests who are over 50, and solo travelers.
- Parks visited include Bald Rock, New England, Oxley Wild Rivers, Guy Fawkes River, Barrington Tops, Blue Mountains and Kanangra Boyd national parks.
This 11-day tour with Nature Bound Australia guides you through 8 stunningly beautiful national parks on the Great Dividing Range. Along the way you’ll be captivated by awe-inspiring wild rivers, cascading waterfalls and spectacular gorges.
Travelling in a small group with your friendly guide, you’ll enjoy short walks to grand escarpments with sweeping clifftop views, and trails through timeless, World Heritage-listed Gondwana Rainforests. For geology enthusiasts, it's a great chance to see hidden canyons, limestone caves and majestic stone monoliths. When you’re done feasting your eyes, you'll be sure to enjoy the tasty meals and quality accommodation included in this tour.
Nature Bound Australia is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Blackheath area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.