Glenrock kids' mountain bike coaching
Glenrock State Conservation Area
Kids will enjoy improving their mountain biking skills and racing success on a coaching course with Hunter Schools MTB. They’ll train and compete on the trails in Glenrock State Conservation Area, near Newcastle.
Coaching courses take place during school terms. Contact Hunter MTB for a class schedule.
- Glenrock State Conservation Area
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Trails are chosen based on the ability of the group. Grading is initially based on age, but riders will be moved through the groups according to their ability and confidence.
Contact Hunter Schools MTB for pricing.
- Entry fees
Coaching price includes park entry fee.
- Meeting point
- The event centre at the top of Gun Club Road, off Fernleigh Loop in Adamstown Heights.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Hunter Schools MTB on (02) 4967 2111. Private coaching sessions available on request.
- Please note
- Kids from age 5 (kindergarten) are welcome to compete in the under 7’s. They should be able to ride a lap and feel confident riding before they enter.
- Private coaching sessions are also available. Contact Hunter Schools MTB for more information.
Junior mountain bikers will enjoy taking their skills to the next level on a coaching course with Hunter Schools MTB.
Designed for kids in primary and secondary school, sessions are run during school terms in Glenrock State Conservation Area, near Newcastle.
You’ll find classes for both beginner and developing students, as well races where kids can try out their skills. Run by qualified AusCycling instructors, these sessions will be sure to improve your kids' riding ability and race-readiness.
As they build on their skills, your kids will get to explore the great outdoors along the picturesque mountain bike trails of Glenrock State Conservation Area.
Hunter MTB is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Glenrock State Conservation Area in the North Coast region
Glenrock State Conservation Area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.