Forest bathing in Bundjalung National Park
Bundjalung National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Take time out and immerse yourself in the beauty of Bundjalung National Park on this fun and playful forest bathing experience with Illuka Nature and Soul.
- Woody Head campground
- Easy. Participants in this tour will be required to walk around the front of the rocky headland.
- Contact Illuka Nature and Soul for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Illuka Nature and Soul on 0447231198.
- Please note
- Please bring your favourite tea, cup or mug. Hot water will be provided.
- If you want to record your experience, please bring a notepad and pen.
Are you looking for a deeper connection with nature? Join Illuka Naure and Soul for a Japanese inspired forest bathing session in the Bundjalung National Park.
Through the practice of “embodied awareness” you’ll learn how to activate your senses to truly experience all of nature’s sights, sounds, smells and textures.
Join your guide in a session designed to help you become reacquainted with the idea of playfulness before setting off on a slow and mindful walk around the rocky headland. Here you can take in the beautiful coastal scenery and explore the elements of earth, air, fire and water. You’ll farewell Bundjalung National Park with a traditional tea ceremony.
Illuka Nature and Soul is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Bundjalung National Park in the North Coast region
Bundjalung National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day.Buy annual pass