Explore Wollemi's wonders guided tour
Wollemi National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Experience the highlights of Wollemi National Park on this guided tour with Hikeandseek NSW. Traverse canyons, tunnels and valleys while learning about the area’s history.
- Contact Hikeandseek NSW for tour dates.
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. A moderate level of fitness and bushwalking experience is required.
- Contact Hikeandseek NSW for tour prices.
- Entry fees
- Price includes park entry fee
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Hikeandseek NSW on 0426 492 307.
Discover the beauty of Wollemi National Park on this unique tour with Hikeandseek NSW.
Your experienced guides will usher you through this remarkable area. Visit canyons, tunnels and valleys and do some off trail bushwalking. You’ll also be introduced to some beginner level orienteering.
Each tour will be a little different, depending on the conditions. You’ll receive your individual itinerary a week out from the tour. Some of the highlights include the renowned Glow Worm Tunnel and Dry Canyon.
Feel free to bring your camera to snap the stunning landscape, flora and fauna along the way. You won’t need to take too many selfies because your exciting adventures will be documented by your guides.
Hikeandseek NSW will take all the stress out of planning, including organising pick up and drop off transportation and providing some light refreshments.
Hikeandseek NSW is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Wollemi National Park in the Sydney and surrounds, North Coast and Country NSW regions
Wollemi National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Things to do (153)
- 4WD touring (7)
- Aboriginal culture (21)
- Adventure sports (13)
- Beach (3)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (32)
- Canoeing/paddling (8)
- Cultural heritage (4)
- Cycling (17)
- Environmental appreciation/study (4)
- Fishing (4)
- Geotourism (1)
- Historic heritage (31)
- Horse riding (7)
- Other experiences (6)
- Photography (3)
- Picnics and barbecues (18)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (5)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (2)
- Sightseeing (53)
- Swimming (6)
- Trail bike touring (1)
- Visitor centres (1)
- Walking (80)
- Waterfalls (12)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (14)