Custom Blue Mountains tours by Travel Ideology
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
See the amazing World Heritage-listed wilderness at Sydney’s doorstep on this Blue Mountains tour with Travel Ideology. Customise your trip with scenic highlights, from stunning mountain and valley vistas to cascading waterfalls.
- Contact Travel Ideology for schedule.
- Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park in Sydney and surrounds, Country NSW
- No wheelchair access
- Contact Travel Ideology for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Travel Ideology on 1300 872 843.
These private tours for small groups by Travel Ideology aim to please by tailoring each Blue Mountains experience to suit your needs and interests.
A popular highlight is Echo Point, with amazing views of the Three Sisters rock formations against a backdrop of majestic mountains and forest-clad valleys. You won’t want to miss the beautiful cascades of Wentworth Falls, or the scenic railway ride down into beautiful Jamison Valley. And if seeing native animals is on your must-do list, your friendly guides will be happy to take you to a wildlife park for close encounters with koalas and kangaroos.
Travel Ideology is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Katoomba area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Katoomba area is always open but some locations may close at times due to maintenance, poor weather or fire danger.