Corner Country 4WD tours by Spirit Safaris
Mungo National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Experience the beauty of remote outback landscapes on this sweeping 4WD tour by Spirit Safaris. You’ll explore national parks and other highlights of Corner Country and Channel Country.
Contact Spirit Safaris for tour dates.
- Mungo National Park in Murray-Riverina
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Basic fitness required.
Contact Spirit Safaris for picing.
- Entry fees
Tour prices include park entry fees.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Spirit Safaris on 0417 244 600 or 1300 763 188.
- Please note
- Tours run in both directions between Adelaide and Alice Springs.
- Shorter tours from Sydney to Broken Hill also available.
- Contact Spirit Safaris to tailor tour options.
These private tours by Spirit Safaris are a great way to experience the wonders of the remote outback regions known as Corner Country and Channel Country.
Leaving from Adelaide, travel through the outback to Alice Spring by luxury 4WD. Spirit Safaris’ knowledgeable guides will make sure you and your small group see all the best spots along the way. For just a partial list, itineraries include Darling River and Menindee Lakes, Broken Hill, Innamincka, and the arid lands known as Channel Country — ancient river floodplains around Birdsville.
Another wonder to discover on this 12-day adventure is Mungo National Park. It's a World Heritage-listed landscape of remarkable geology and history, and home to Mungo Lady and Mungo Man. You’ll also experience the solitude, space and rolling red sand dunes of Sturt National Park.
Spirit Safaris is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Mungo National Park in the Murray-Riverina region
Mungo National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. Fees are payable through self-registration envelopes outside Mungo Visitor Centre. Different fees apply for commercial tour operators and vehicles with 8 seats or more.Buy annual pass
Things to do (39)
- 4WD touring (2)
- Aboriginal culture (15)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (15)
- Canoeing/paddling (4)
- Cultural heritage (3)
- Cycling (2)
- Fishing (2)
- Geotourism (3)
- Historic heritage (17)
- Other experiences (1)
- Photography (1)
- Picnics and barbecues (14)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (3)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (2)
- Sightseeing (13)
- Swimming (3)
- Visitor centres (2)
- Walking (7)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (2)