Coast track adventurous journey for youth
Royal National Park
Head into the great outdoors on this guided coastal hike with Youthworks Christian Outdoor Education. You’ll learn new skills and enjoy spectacular views as you make the 2-day trek from Otford to Bundeena in the Royal National Park.
- Contact Youthworks Christian Outdoor Education for tour schedule.
- Royal National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Moderate level of fitness required.
- Contact Youthworks Christian Outdoor Education for pricing.
- Entry fees
Tour price includes park entry fees.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Youthworks Christian Outdoor Education on 02 8525 3133.
- Please note
- This hike meets the Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Program guidelines for its Adventurous Journey Section (Bronze level).
Perfect for young adventurers, this 2-day excursion is led by an experienced and qualified guide from Youthworks Christian Outdoor Education. It’s a fun and exciting way for participants of the Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Program to complete their Bronze level Adventurous Journey.
Walking for up to 7 hours each day along the Coast track, you'll pass through truly inspirational scenery. Immerse yourself in the rugged beauty of cliffs and headlands, marvel at coastal rainforest and palm jungle, and leave your footprints behind on endless sandy beaches. At Bundeena you can choose to finish your amazing adventure with a ferry trip back to Cronulla to capture still more sensational coastal views.
Youthworks Christian Outdoor Education is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Royal National Park in the Sydney and surrounds and South Coast regions
Royal National Park is open 7am to 8.30pm but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$12 per vehicle per day. Seasonal ticket booths at Wattamolla and Garie Beach - cash and credit card facilities available. Please bring correct change. There's also coin and card operated pay and display machines to buy day passes.
Vehicles over 8 seats: $4.40 per adult, $2.20 per child (per day). Students on educational programs: $1.10 per student. Teachers/educational supervisors: free (1 adult per 10 students).Buy annual pass