Castle summit guided overnight hike
Morton National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Conquer the Castle summit on this challenging overnight bushwalk with Epiphany Tours in Morton National Park. You’ll hike through remote landscapes and camp under the stars.
- Contact Epiphany Tours for tour dates.
- Morton National Park in South Coast, Country NSW
- No wheelchair access
- Hard. Suitable for experienced bushwalkers only. A high level of fitness is required.
- Contact Epiphany tours for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Epiphany Tours on 0439 930 424. Bookings available on request.
Join your experienced, private guide from Epiphany Tours on an inspiring 2-day bushwalk through the beautiful Morton National Park.
Spend two days hiking 17km through remote and rugged bushland. You’ll be one of only 8 people on the tour, allowing you to experience the tranquility of the secluded area.
Keep an eye out for local wildlife and have your camera ready to capture the incredible views. The final climb to the Castle summit is optional but recommended if you’re up for the challenge.
Epiphany Tours will take care of your transport, meals and training plan. All you’ll need to carry is your pack with sleep setup, clothing, lunch bag and water.
Epiphany Tours is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Morton National Park in the South Coast and Country NSW regions
Morton National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Parts of the south-eastern area of this park were once used for military training and may contain unexploded artillery shells. These areas have restrictions in place for your safety.
Park entry fees:
Fitzroy Falls: $4 per vehicle per day. Bundanoon area: $8 per vehicle per day. The park has pay and display machines - cash and cards accepted.Buy annual pass
Things to do (165)
- Aboriginal culture (7)
- Adventure sports (2)
- Beach (1)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (69)
- Cafes and kiosks (3)
- Canoeing/paddling (15)
- Cultural heritage (1)
- Cycling (7)
- Fishing (17)
- Geotourism (1)
- Historic heritage (10)
- Horse riding (1)
- Other experiences (1)
- Photography (1)
- Picnics and barbecues (40)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (10)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (3)
- Sightseeing (103)
- Snorkelling and scuba (8)
- Surfing (5)
- Swimming (25)
- Visitor centres (4)
- Walking (88)
- Waterfalls (29)
- Waterhole (1)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (24)