Capertee and Hill End 4WD camping tour
Hill End Historic Site
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Explore the stunning sights of Capertee, the Turon River and Hill End on a 4WD camping adventure with Adrenalin Offroad Centre.
Contact Adrenalin Offroad Centre for a tour schedule.
- Hill End Historic Site in Country NSW
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Suitable for beginners and unmodified cars. Your experienced guides will assist you through any obstacles and there are also bypasses for obstacles.
Contact Adrenalin Offroad Centre for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Adrenalin Offroad Centre on 02 4648 2085. Bookings available on request.
- Please note
- You must have comprehensive vehicle insurance that covers your vehicle for off-road use.
Join Adrenalin Offroad Centre as they take you on a 4WD tag-along camping tour to Hill End.
You’ll travel through the back of Capertee and along the Turon River, crossing rolling hills and beautiful rivers along the way. Don’t worry if you’re a beginner to 4WDing – your experienced guides will help you navigate the road safely.
Upon arriving at Hill End, you’ll get to try your hand at panning for gold on a guided tour with an experienced local. Pause for morning tea before visiting some of Hill End’s mining sites and stunning lookouts.
As the sun sets, set up camp on the Turon River in Sofala. Your guides will provide a delicious camp dinner for you to enjoy as you sit around the fire.
After a night spent under the stars, you’ll be refreshed and ready to explore the beautiful countryside along historic Bridle track before the tour concludes.
Adrenalin Offoad Centre is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in Hill End Historic Site in the Country NSW region
Hill End Historic Site is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Things to do (40)
- 4WD touring (3)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (8)
- Cafes and kiosks (3)
- Educational activities (1)
- Fishing (1)
- Historic heritage (23)
- Other experiences (1)
- Picnics and barbecues (8)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (1)
- Show cave tours (1)
- Sightseeing (14)
- Swimming (2)
- Visitor centres (1)
- Walking (14)
- Waterfalls (5)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (6)