Blue Mountains wilderness navigation training
Mount Wilson area in Blue Mountains National Park
This exciting guided weekend in Blue Mountains National Park with MountainSphere Adventures and Education challenges you to boost your ability to navigate with a map and compass.
- Contact MountainSphere Adventures and Education for dates.
- Mount Wilson area in Blue Mountains National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Good level of overall fitness required.
- Contact MountainSphere Adventures and Education for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call MountainSphere Adventures and Education on 0414 633 315. Bookings also available on request.
- Please note
- Suitable for bushwalkers with some experience carrying overnight backpacks.
- Read more about trip grading and difficulty.
The mountains are your classroom for this 2-day, fully-guided and self-supported weekend of navigation with MountainSphere Adventures and Education .
From an experienced and knowledgeable instructor, learn how to read a topographic map and use a compass. Immediately put these new skills into practice in the iconic wilderness environment of Blue Mountains National Park. The challenge: find your campsite hidden deep within a sandstone labyrinth in the Wollangambe Wilderness.
Emerge safely from these magical gorges with real off-track navigation experience, boosting your wilderness skills and confidence.
MountainSphere Adventures and Education is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Mount Wilson area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Mount Wilson area is always open but some locations may close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.