Blue Mountains rendezvous with kangaroos tours
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, it's a requirement that you wear a mask if you enter an indoor area. Please bring a mask with you on the day.
Explore ancient rainforests and stunning sandstone escarpments with a qualified ecology guide in World Heritage surrounds. Learn about kangaroos, wombats and other unique wildlife on this private outing with Tread Lightly Eco Tours.
- Contact Tread Lightly Eco Tours for dates and times.
- Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
- Contact Tread Lightly Eco Tours for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Tread Lightly Eco Tours on 0414 976 752.
- Please note
- Tours can be tailored to include hiking and more touring in remote areas.
Begin your day with Tread Lightly Eco Tours by having breakfast with wild kangaroos in the Blue Mountains at the edge of the wilderness.
With a qualified ecological guide, travel by luxury 4WD vehicle through ancient rainforest to remote hidden valleys. Kangaroos, wallabies and wombats roam here, and you may also see lizards, snakes and a range of beautiful birds.
When you're ready for a break, stop in tranquil bushland to enjoy fresh-brewed coffee or tea and delicious locally made pastries. Listen to amazing bird calls and breathe in the invigorating scent of eucalyptus as you soak up knowledge of local wildlife and culture.
Tread Lightly Eco Tours is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Katoomba area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Katoomba area is always open but some locations may close at times due to maintenance, poor weather or fire danger.