Blue Mountains mystery tours by ghost bus
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
Join the friendly local guides of Blue Mountains Mystery Tours for an after-dark journey by bus to explore the spine-tingling myths and legends of the Blue Mountains.
- Contact Blue Mountains Mystery Tours for schedule.
- Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Contact Blue Mountains Mystery Tours for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Blue Mountains Mystery Tours on 0418 416 403.
Climb aboard the Blue Mountains Mystery Tours ghost bus and venture out into the night to the most haunted and mysterious places in this beautiful World Heritage-listed area.
Your knowledgeable guides are locals with access to secret and forgotten locations, normally off-limits to the general public. As you explore, hear chilling tales of murders, mishaps and hangings. Along the way you’ll visit historic buildings believed to be haunted, and a secluded cemetery for buried convicts. You may even meet the ghost of Victoria Pass, the Lady in Black.
Blue Mountains Mystery Tours is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Katoomba area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Katoomba area is always open but some locations may close at times due to maintenance, poor weather or fire danger.