Blue Mountains guided photography tours
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Learn landscape photography in the spectacular outdoor classroom of the Blue Mountains. With a professional guide from Jaydid Photo, explore and capture the stunning beauty of this World Heritage-listed area.
- Contact Jaydid Photo for tour dates and times.
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Good level of fitness required to walk tracks that include steep sections and stairs. Terrain may be rocky or muddy.
- Contact Jaydid Photo for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Jaydid Photo on 0410 168 408.
Jaydid Photo welcomes photography enthusiasts of all levels on these engaging tours in the Blue Mountains and Wollemi National Park. Learn about landscape photography and how to best capture this timeless landscape with its sheer cliffs and magical waterfalls.
Your guide Jay Evans is a professional photographer with a passion for teaching. Tap his local knowledge as you travel by 4WD vehicle off the beaten path to the most sublime locations.
Each tour explores walking tracks and lookouts with sweeping views of majestic landscapes. Learn on location and acquire new tips and techniques, including how to capture stunning sunrise and sunset images with long exposure photography.
Jaydid Photo is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Katoomba area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Katoomba area is always open but some locations may close at times due to maintenance, poor weather or fire danger.
Things to do (123)
- 4WD touring (4)
- Aboriginal culture (7)
- Adventure sports (13)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (13)
- Cafes and kiosks (1)
- Cultural heritage (1)
- Cycling (10)
- Environmental appreciation/study (5)
- Historic heritage (11)
- Other experiences (8)
- Photography (3)
- Picnics and barbecues (9)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (3)
- Sightseeing (63)
- Swimming (6)
- Visitor centres (1)
- Walking (68)
- Waterfalls (37)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (4)