Blue Mountains guided climbs and instruction
Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park
Whether you’re a novice or seasoned climber, Blue Mountains Climbing School has tailored experiences to suit you. It’s a great way to enjoy this thrilling adventure sport in beautiful World Heritage surrounds.
- Contact Blue Mountains Climbing School for times and dates.
- Medium. Tours provided based on experience level.
- Contact Blue Mountains Climbing School for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Blue Mountains Climbing School on 0491 223 133.
Sign up with Blue Mountains Climbing School for an unforgettable day or full weekend of climbing in the spectacular valleys of Blue Mountains National Park.
Tap their guides' extensive knowledge about climbing and local terrain. Whether you’re up for a casual day of top-rope climbing with your family, want to try the area’s world-class sport climbing, or keen for a grand multi-pitch adventure, they can tailor an experience to suit you. And if you're unsure what you’re looking for, Blue Mountains Climbing School is happy to work with you to plan a memorable day.
Blue Mountains Climbing School is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Blackheath area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.