Blue Mountains deluxe guided day tours
Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Journey into the heart of the Blue Mountains with the knowledgeable guides of AEA Luxury Tours. You’ll experience waterfalls, wildlife and other scenic wonders in stunning World Heritage surrounds, and taste delicious local food and drink.
- Contact AEA Luxury Tours for schedule.
- Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park in Sydney and surrounds, Country NSW
- Contact AEA Luxury Tours for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call AEA Luxury Tours on 02 9971 2402.
- Please note
- For keen bushwalkers, AEA Luxury Tours also offers a Blue Mountains excursion with a 3km (one-way) walk from Evans Lookout to Govetts Leap along the stunning Clifftop walking track. Tasty pack lunch included.
This action-packed excursion with AEA Luxury Tours is filled with delightful short walks, stunning wilderness and waterfall views, and a stop for a delicious lunch.
Your friendly guides will pick you up in Sydney and whisk you away to a farm for morning tea and encounters with koalas, kangaroos and emus. Continuing to the Blue Mountains, you’ll visit sublime lookouts with sweeping valley and mountain views. Be sure to have your camera ready at Govetts Leap lookout, where a magnificent waterfall cascades 180m down a cliff face.
If all this fresh mountain air makes you ravenous, don’t worry. There’s a special menu planned for you at the Boiler House Cafe, where you can also feast your eyes on outstanding valley views. The last stop at Mount Tomah Botanic Gardens also offers sweeping vistas and the chance to enjoy a glass of sparkling wine before returning to Sydney.
AEA Luxury Tours is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Blackheath area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.