Blue Mountains corporate adventure experiences
Blackheath area in Blue Mountains National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Choose MyAdventure Group for an unforgettable team-building experience in the World Heritage surrounds of the Blue Mountains. Each event is custom-designed to challenge your team and meet your goals.
- Contact MyAdventure Group for schedule.
- No wheelchair access
- Medium. Each experience is tailored to the needs and abilities of clients.
- Contact MyAdventure Group for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call MyAdventure Group on 0402 904 334.
MyAdventure Group experiences are the creation of James Castrission. As a record-breaking adventurer and explorer James is well qualified to develop programs that safely push corporate teams to their limits.
These unforgettable programs led by a team of adventurers begin at a base camp retreat in beautiful Blue Mountains National Park. Each action-packed day is tailored to energise and challenge your team. From rock climbing to canyoning, these custom experiences aim to build teamwork, develop leadership skills and fuel motivation.
MyAdventure Group is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Blackheath area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Blackheath area is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Things to do (137)
- 4WD touring (4)
- Aboriginal culture (7)
- Adventure sports (19)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (13)
- Cafes and kiosks (1)
- Cultural heritage (1)
- Cycling (12)
- Environmental appreciation/study (5)
- Historic heritage (13)
- Other experiences (9)
- Photography (3)
- Picnics and barbecues (12)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (3)
- Sightseeing (68)
- Swimming (4)
- Visitor centres (2)
- Walking (75)
- Waterfalls (38)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (8)