Blue Mountains bushfire recovery tour
Blue Mountains National Park
Experience the resilience of the Blue Mountains bush on this 3km guided walk. As a group, we'll witness first-hand the amazing recovery from the most extensive bushfire in the area's living memory.
Tour takes from 2 to 5 hours.
- Easy. Suitable for all ages.
Prices start from $595 per group.
- Bookings required. Email or call 02 4784 7301.
- Please note
- This tour happens in Blue Mountains National Park and can run in other nearby parks on request.
- For groups of up to 20 people.
- Experiences can be tailored for your group.
The massive 2019 bushfires had a huge impact on Blue Mountains National Park. 80% of the Greater Blue Mountains Area World Heritage Property has been significantly affected by this extraordinary event. On this guided group tour, you'll see the other side of all the devastation is a story of resilience and recovery.
Our rangers can show you through the bush that has been impacted by fire and explain the fascinating responses of the forest to the fire. The bush of the Blue Mountains has adapted over millions of years to not only recover from fire but to actually thrive as a result of it.
Learn about the environment while supporting the Blue Mountains recovery. See first-hand how nature and the Blue Mountains community are recovering and be part of the story.
- NSW National Parks & Wildlife Service
- in Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds and Country NSW regions
Blue Mountains National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger. Some parts of the park close overnight; details are provided for specific attractions.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day applies only at attractions in the Glenbrook area.Buy annual pass