Blue Mountains Aboriginal culture experience
Blue Mountains National Park
Discover Aboriginal culture in Blue Mountains National Park as part of your conference or corporate event. Experience the stories and ancient traditions of one of the world's oldest living cultures.
Available on request for groups up to 20 people. Tour takes from 2 to 5 hours.
- Blue Mountains National Park
- Easy. Suitable for all ages.
Prices start from $595 per group.
- Bookings required. Email or call 02 4784 7301.
- Please note
This experience is tailored to your group and can be held at:
- your conference rooms
- the theatrette at Blue Mountains Heritage Centre
- as part of a bushwalk in Blue Mountains National Park or other nearby parks on request.
Whether in Blue Mountains National Park or another location, start your conference or corporate event with a Smoking Ceremony or Acknowledgement of Country. If you'd like to find out more about Aboriginal culture, an NPWS Aboriginal guide can share their knowledge and stories of traditional customs, laws and history. Discover traditional tools and instruments and find out how they are made and used.
You can also choose to take a guided walk with your group on Country. Immerse yourself in the landscape and see the bush through the eyes of your guide. Learn about bush foods and medicines and the importance of connection to Country.
- NSW National Parks & Wildlife Service
- in Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds and Country NSW regions
Blue Mountains National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger. Some parts of the park close overnight; details are provided for specific attractions.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day applies only at attractions in the Glenbrook area.Buy annual pass