Archway Cave tour
Abercrombie Karst Conservation Reserve
All the practical information you need to know about Archway Cave tour.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
- Drive south on Vale Road, which continues into Trunkey Road.
- Continue until you come to the T-intersection at Trunkey Creek and turn left onto Goulburn Road
- The turnoff to Abercrombie Caves is on your left approximately 13km after the township of Trunkey Creek onto Caves Road
- Drive north west from passing the townships of Crookwell and Binda
- Approximately 10km after the township of Binda, turn to the right towards Tuena.
- The turnoff to Abercrombie Caves is on your right approximately 16km after the township of Trunkey Creek onto Caves Road
Parking available at Abercrombie Caves carpark
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access