All-inclusive Blue Mountains guided discovery tour
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Explore Blue Mountains National Park in style on a discovery tour with AAT Kings. See the wildlife at Sydney Zoo, visit Scenic World, and immerse yourself in the beauty of this World Heritage-listed area.
- Contact AAT Kings for a tour schedule.
- Easy. A low level of fitness is required for this tour.
Contact AAT Kings for pricing.
- What to
- Drinking water, hat, sunscreen, sturdy shoes
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call AAT Kings on 1300 228 546. Bookings available on request.
- Please note
- It’s a good idea to bring a warm, wind-proof jacket in the cooler months as it can get chilly in the Blue Mountains.
- This is an all-inclusive tour so entry and meals are included. You may want to bring some money for souvenirs you see along the way.
See the delights of the Blue Mountains on a discovery tour with AAT Kings.
Your friendly guides will whisk you away to Sydney Zoo, where you’ll encounter dingoes, koalas, wombats and echidnas. While you’re here, make sure to go on the Bungarribee Dreaming experience to learn about traditional tools, artefacts and bush tucker from Aboriginal guides.
After a morning of activity, it’s time to stop and refuel. Break for lunch at the unique mountain town of Leura and experience the fresh, local cuisine before taking some time to explore the area.
The last stop is Scenic World, where you can ride the Scenic Railway, Cableway and Skyway. Get your camera ready to capture the sensational views of the Three Sisters and the steep valleys and canyons of this World Heritage-listed area.
Finally, relax with a glass of wine as you make your way back to Sydney on a relaxing river cruise.
AAT Kings is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Katoomba area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Katoomba area is always open but some locations may close at times due to maintenance, poor weather or fire danger.
Things to do (123)
- 4WD touring (4)
- Aboriginal culture (7)
- Adventure sports (13)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (13)
- Cafes and kiosks (1)
- Cultural heritage (1)
- Cycling (10)
- Environmental appreciation/study (5)
- Historic heritage (11)
- Other experiences (8)
- Photography (3)
- Picnics and barbecues (9)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (3)
- Sightseeing (63)
- Swimming (6)
- Visitor centres (1)
- Walking (68)
- Waterfalls (37)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (4)