All about the Blue Mountains guided tours
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
Join All About Australian Tours to explore scenic highlights in the Blue Mountains. Departing from Sydney, these tours are a great way to soak up the beauty of this ancient landscape of river gorges, sandstone cliffs and vast eucalypt forests.
- Contact All About Australian Tours for schedule.
- Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
- No wheelchair access
- Contact All About Australian Tours for pricing.
- Bookings required. Email or call All About Australian Tours on 0402 935 363.
- Please note
- All About Australian Tours can tailor outings to include short strolls or longer walks. They also cater to those with limited mobility.
Let the friendly and knowledgeable guides from All About Australian Tours pick you up and whisk you away in air-conditioned comfort to the Blue Mountains.
Spend your day visiting lookouts for stunning vistas of forest-clad valleys, majestic mountains and beautiful waterfalls. Soak up distant views of the Three Sisters from Sublime lookout, then travel to Echo Point to see this scenic wonder close-up. Along the way, you’ll visit a charming mountain village for a delicious lunch.
Be sure to have your camera ready when you see kangaroos and other wildlife that are part of the rare and unique ecosystems of this World Heritage-listed area. This tour is also your chance and to learn about local Aboriginal culture.
All About Australian Tours is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in the Katoomba area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Katoomba area is always open but some locations may close at times due to maintenance, poor weather or fire danger.