Aboriginal special places guided tours
The Rock Nature Reserve - Kengal Aboriginal Place
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, it's a requirement that you wear a mask if you enter an indoor area. Please bring a mask with you on the day.
Join Bundyi Cultural Tours in The Rock Nature Reserve - Kengal Aboriginal Place, near Wagga Wagga to explore ancient Wiradjuri culture in a beautiful and timeless landscape.
- Contact Bundyi Cultural Tours for times and dates.
- The Rock Nature Reserve - Kengal Aboriginal Place
- No wheelchair access
- Easy. Minimum level of fitness required.
- Contact Bundyi Culture Tours for pricing.
- Bookings required. Book online or email or call Bundyi Cultural Tours on 0412 693 030.
- Please note
- Bundyi Cultural Tours provides tailored outings on request.
This half-day outing by Bundyi Cultural Tours is a great way to learn about living Wiradjuri culture, its places and its people. Tours take place in The Rock Nature Reserve - Kengal Aboriginal Place, a small, diverse nature haven around a soaring 364m geological giant, The Rock.
Explore the reserve’s varied habitats with your friendly and knowledgeable guide. Soak up the scent of gum tree flowers, and enjoy views out to Mount Kosciuszko and the Victorian Alps on clear days. Be sure to have your camera ready when you spot animals including turquoise parrots and swamp wallabies. Your guide will share his Wiradjuri language and culture as you walk along these ancient pathways.
Bundyi Cultural Tours is a licensed commercial tour operator with a Parks Eco Pass.
- in The Rock Nature Reserve - Kengal Aboriginal Place in the Murray-Riverina region
The Rock Nature Reserve – Kengal Aboriginal Place is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.