Aboriginal art teambuilding workshop
Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
COVID-safe tours and events
In line with the latest NSW Government COVID-19 advice, masks are encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others.
Learn about Aboriginal art, culture, and stories as a group at this hands-on, teambuilding workshop in Blue Mountains National Park.
- Available on request, 7 days per week.
- Katoomba area
- Easy. Suitable for all ages. You’ll walk 1km, including on uneven ground and stairs.
- From $1150 (including GST) per group of up to 20 participants. Maximum of 5 groups (100 participants) per booking.
- Meeting point
- Katoomba area, Blue Mountains National Park.
- Bookings required. Email Blue Mountains Education or phone 02 4784 7301.
- Available on request, 7 days per week. Tour runs 2-3 hours.
- Please note
- This tour can be run in other areas. Please discuss when booking.
Gather your colleagues and join this teambuilding workshop in Blue Mountains National Park.
During this group experience you'll discover the importance of art in creating and sharing stories in Aboriginal culture.
Meet your Aboriginal NPWS guide and hear about their culture, traditions, and stories. You’ll also learn about traditional and contemporary Aboriginal art, symbols, and storytelling.
Apply your new knowledge, get creative, and tell your own story. Enjoy the unique opportunity to create your own artworks, including sand drawing and painting on canvas. Or work together as a group and produce a shared masterpiece.
You’ll come away with an artwork to keep, a renewed sense of connection and understanding of your team, the business, and the earth.
- NSW National Parks & Wildlife Service
- in the Katoomba area of Blue Mountains National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Katoomba area is always open but some locations may close at times due to maintenance, poor weather or fire danger.