Mullaway Beach and Headland
Coffs Coast Regional Park
Head south from Arrawarra to discover beautiful Mullaway Headland and Beach, near Coffs Harbour. Make the most of its picnic area and barbecues, go fishing or swimming.
- Coffs Coast Regional Park in North Coast
Mullaway Beach and Headland sit in a sleepy hamlet that’s highly regarded among fishermen.
Whether you spend your time at Mullaway fishing, swimming or bodyboarding, you’re bound to feel instantly welcome at this lovely beach. As well as great fishing and waves, there’s a small picnic area and children’s playground.
If you’re clever enough to catch a fish or two, you can cook them up on the barbecues and then relax among the paperbark trees while the kids play on the swings.
Be sure to take the headland walk for sensational views – steep cliffs, rock ledges and Solitary Islands Marine Park are all stand-outs.
Subscribe to Naturescapes
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Coffs Harbour office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6652 0900
- 4/32 Edgar St, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
- in Coffs Coast Regional Park in the North Coast region
Coffs Coast Regional Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Things to do (28)
- 4WD touring (1)
- Aboriginal culture (1)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (14)
- Canoeing/paddling (3)
- Fishing (7)
- Historic heritage (2)
- Picnics and barbecues (5)
- Road trips and car/bus tours (2)
- Sightseeing (12)
- Surfing (4)
- Swimming (9)
- Walking (16)
- Waterfalls (4)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (1)