NYE Strickland Estate
Sydney Harbour National Park
Enjoy the NYE fireworks from the lawns of Strickland Estate. Bring a picnic and non-alcoholic drinks, or buy food and alcohol at this licensed site. A ticketed accessible viewing area is available.
Saturday 31 December 2022. Gate opens at 5.30pm and closes at 12.20am on Sunday 1 January 2023.
- Strickland House, Sydney Harbour National Park
Adult (16 years and over) $43.71. Child (5 to 15 years) $25.49. Children under 5 years free. Ticket price includes booking and transaction fees.
- Meeting point
- The gate to the Strickland Estate New Year's Eve celebration area is on Vaucluse Road.
- What to
- Sunscreen, hat, raincoat, suitable clothing, sturdy shoes
- Buy tickets on the Moshtix website by clicking on the 'Book now' button. Or contact Moshtix Ticket Support. Tickets must be bought in advance. No ticket sales at the door on New Year's Eve.
- Please note
- Access to Strickland Estate on New Year's Eve is through the gate on Vaucluse Road.
- Tickets to Strickland Estate give you access to its expansive lawns. There is no access to the buildings.
- Accessible viewing spaces will be reserved for wheelchair-users. For further information email before you buy your tickets.
- Bring your ticket to gain access to the celebration area. Please remain patient if you experience a short wait to enter Strickland Estate on New Year's Eve.
- You can buy food (limited options) and alcohol at Strickland Estate.
- Strickland Estate is a licensed event and a glass-free zone on New Year's Eve. There is no BYO alcohol. Bag searches will be conducted before you enter the estate.
- Smoking is not permitted within the grounds.
- Strickland Estate is in a residential area. Please leave quietly at the end of the night.
- For general questions about this event, phone NSW National Parks on 1300 072 757.
- Capacity: 2000 people
Find your place on the Strickland Estate lawn and settle in to enjoy the amazing view of Sydney Harbour National Park. Have a relaxed celebration, with a great outlook to the harbour and NYE fireworks.
It's a good idea to pack a picnic blanket or folding chairs and a torch. Include your radio if you want to follow the New Year's Eve broadcast.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- NSW National Parks & Wildlife Service
- in Sydney Harbour National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Sydney Harbour National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
Bradleys Head carpark: $8 per vehicle per day. North Head carpark: $5 per vehicle per day. There are pay and display machines that accept cards and coins - no change given. Chowder Bay Road parking: Monday-Friday: $3 per hour, to a maximum of $16 per day. Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: $4 per hour, to a maximum of $20 per day. If you hold an NPWS All Parks or Multi Parks Pass, you can park free for up to four hours per day - additional time can be purchased. Car parks operated by Sydney Harbour Federation Trust or Mosman Council are not covered by your pass. Please check signs carefully. You can also pay for your visit via the Park’nPay app.
Landing fees or tour fees apply to visit Sydney Harbour islands. All public visitors to Shark, Clark or Rodd Island, need to pay a $7 per person landing fee. To arrange, please contact 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS). Annual NSW Parks Passes do not cover landing fees.Buy annual pass