Pennant Hills West Pymble fire trail
Lane Cove National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Pennant Hills West Pymble fire trail.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Pennant Hills West Pymble fire trail is in the northern precinct of Lane Cove National Park. To get there:
- From Pennant Hills Road, turn into Britannia Street
- Follow the signs to Pennant Hills Park
Alternatively, if beginning from West Pymble:
- From Ryde Road, turn into Yanko Road
- Turn left into Wallalong Crescent
- The trail begins approximately 900m along on the left.
Park entry points
Parking is available at Pennant Hills Park and on Wallalong Crescent, West Pymble.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Lane Cove National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
The crisp sunny days of autumn are perfect for packing up a picnic or barbecue hamper and heading out for a day relaxing in the sun.
The park is alive with new life, including ducklings learning to swim and colourful wildflowers that light up the park's walking tracks.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
20°C and 27°C
5°C and 17°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Maps and downloads
- Lane Cove National Park Office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 02 8448 0400
- Lane Cove National Park, 2 Max Allen Road Lindfield NSW 2070
- in Lane Cove National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Lane Cove National Park is open 9am to 7pm during daylight savings (until 6pm at other times). The park may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. The park has pay and display machines.
Bus: $4.40 per adult, $2.20 per child (per day). Prior payment may be required, please phone the Lane Cove National Park Office for more information.
Under the National Parks and Wildlife Regulation 2009, prior written approval is required for organised groups of 30 or more people planning to visit the park. Contact the park office prior to your visit.Buy annual pass