Muurlay Baamgala cycle trails
Bongil Bongil National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Muurlay Baamgala cycle trails.
Getting there and parking
Muurlay Baamgala cycle trails are in the central area of Bongil Bongil National Park. To get there:
From Coffs Harbour:
- Head south on the Pacific Highway
- Take the Archville Station Road exit
- Turn right at the roundabout at the top of the exit ramp onto Archville Station Road
- Cross over the highway, continue straight ahead at the 2nd roundabout
- Turn left at the 3rd roundabout onto Pine Creek Way
- Cross the Pine Creek bridge and look for the Sid Burke picnic area on your right.
From the south:
- Head north on the Pacific Highway
- Take the Myleston/Repton exit and turn right at the roundabout onto Mailmans Track Road
- At the 2nd roundabout turn left onto Pine Creek Way
- After passing under the highway, look for the Sid Burke picnic area on your left.
- Mixture of sealed and unsealed roads
- Most roads require 4WD vehicle
- All weather
Parking is available at Sid Burke picnic area, off Pine Creek Way.
- Toilets, a carpark and picnic tables are located at Sid Burke picnic area, where you can start your ride.
- You’ll also find barbecues and toilets at Bongil picnic area, about 11mins drive or 30mins cycle away.
- Non-flush toilets
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - no wheelchair access
Mountain bike riding is not permitted on walking tracks in the park.
- Coffs Harbour office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 6652 0900
- 4/32 Edgar St, Coffs Harbour NSW 2450