Mount Banks Road cycle route
Mount Wilson area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Mount Banks Road cycle route.
Getting there and parking
Mount Banks Road cycle route is in the Mount Wilson area of Blue Mountains National Park. To get there from Sydney:
- Take the Bells Line of Road from Richmond towards Lithgow
- About 7km after Mount Tomah, turn left at the sign to Mount Banks picnic area
- The cycle track starts at the picnic area.
- Unsealed roads
There's a carpark with limited space, for around 10 vehicles, at Mount Banks picnic area.
Picnic tables and non-flush toilet facilities are located at Mount Banks picnic area.
Maps and downloads
- Blue Mountains Heritage Centre and Blackheath office
- 9am to 4.30pm daily. Closed Christmas Day.
- 02 4787 8877
- 270 Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath NSW 2785