Dubbo Gully loop
Dharug National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Dubbo Gully loop.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
Dubbo Gully loop is in Dharug National Park. To get there:
- Follow Wisemans Ferry Road to Mangrove Mountain
- Turn right into Waratah Road, follow to the end of bitumen (about 4km) and turn left into Dubbo Gully.
Parking is available along Waratah Road or 500m before the Dubbo Gully gate.
Best times to visit
There are lots of great things waiting for you in Dharug National Park. Here are some of the highlights.
The water has warmed up nicely by late summer so autumn is great for kayaking and canoeing along the Hawkesbury river.
The spring months are perfect for enjoying more strenuous activities in the park, like the longer walks and mountain bike riding. It's also the perfect time to see wildflowers.
The park is still stunning in winter and walking on sunny days is very pleasant. It can be cold at night so bring warm gear if you're camping.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
13°C and 27°C
8°C and 18°C
February and March
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
- Drinking water is limited or not available in this area, so it’s a good idea to bring your own. The water from the tank at Ten Mile Hollow is not suitable for drinking.
- You’re encouraged to bring gas or fuel stoves, especially in summer during the fire season.
- Composting toilets can be found at Ten Mile Hollow campground
Maps and downloads
- Bulga office
- Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 4pm.
- 02 6574 5555
- 2156 Putty Road, Bulga NSW 2330