10B cycling trail
Dharawal National Park
All the practical information you need to know about 10B cycling trail.
Getting there and parking
Get driving directions
10B cycling trail runs through the centre of Dharawal National Park. To get there:
- Drive south along Wedderburn Road, then Minerva Road.
- Turn left onto Victoria Road and park at the park entrance
- Ride along the sealed trail for 200m, then turn right onto 10T trail.
- After 600m, turn left onto 10B trail.
From Appin or Wollongong:
- Park just off Bulli-Appin Road at the 10B trail entrance (about 5km east of the road to Cataract Dam).
Parking is available at the park entrances on Victoria Road, Wedderburn, and Bulli-Appin Road.
Best times to visit
Dharawal National Park is a great place to visit all year round. Head to the park for a refreshing dip during summer, a weekend picnic in the winter sun, some wildflower spotting during spring or an autumn walk or bike ride.
Weather, temperature and rainfall
17°C and 26°C
6°C and 16°C
The area’s highest recorded rainfall in one day
Maps and downloads
- Wollongong office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 4224 4188
- Unit G Ground Floor, 84 Crown Street, Wollongong NSW 2500