Katoomba area in Blue Mountains National Park
All the practical information you need to know about Conservation Hut.
Getting there and parking
Conservation Hut is at Wentworth Falls, in the Katoomba area of Blue Mountains National Park. To get there:
- Take the Great Western Highway to Wentworth Falls
- Turn left onto Falls Road, then right onto Fletcher Street
- Continue to the end of Fletcher Street, where there's a carpark.
- Sealed roads
- 2WD vehicles
- All weather
Parking is available at Conservation Hut. It can be a busy place on the weekend and during holidays, so parking might be limited.
- Flush toilets
Maps and downloads
Disability access level - easy
This area is fully wheelchair accessible
- There are several designated disabled parking spots
- Toilet facilities are wheelchair accessible