d'Albora Marinas at Akuna Bay
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
d’Albora Marinas at Akuna Bay in the Cowan/Hawkesbury River system, offers wet berths, boat hire, hardstand, public boat ramp, function centre, fishing and picturesque barbecue spots.
- 350 General San Martin Drive, Ku-ring-gai Chase, NSW, 2084 - in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Entry fees
- Park entry fees apply
- Opening times
Visit the d’Albora Marinas website
- Please note
Remember to take your binoculars if you want to birdwatch.
Just 40 minutes from Sydney, popular d’Albora Marinas is nestled in the heart of Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park on the Cowan/Hawkesbury River system. This makes it a perfect base for delving into the natural beauty of the area around Coal and Candle Creek.
You can hire a boat here, berth your own, or cast off in a kayak for something a bit more adventurous. d’Albora Marinas offers fuel during business hours, and dockmaster assistance.
Akuna Bay also features great facilities for a pre-departure picnic, with a public barbecue and ample tables for everyone. There are also some great dining options there. Alternatively, you can enjoy some light refreshments at the d'Albora Marinas Akuna Bay general store. Or indulge in a long and lazy Sunday lunch feast with friends and family at the Shed.
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
- d'Albora Marinas at Akuna Bay
- 02 9486 3000
- 350 General San Martin Drive, Ku-ring-gai Chase, NSW, 2084
- in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park in the Sydney and surrounds region
Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park is open sunrise to sunset but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
- The entrance to Bobbin Head and Appletree Bay is closed from 8pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 5.30pm to 6am the rest of the year.
- Gates to West Head are closed from 8.30pm to 6am during daylight savings periods, and from 6pm to 6am the rest of the year.
Park entry fees:
$12 per vehicle per day.
Vehicles over 8 seats: $4.40 per adult, $2.20 per child (per day). Students on educational programs: $1.10 per student. Teachers/educational supervisors: free (1 adult per 10 students).
A $3 per adult, $2 per child landing fee may apply for day visitors to The Basin campground. Please pay at the campground wharf. Landing fees are included in your camping fees.Buy annual pass