Yellow Rock Beach
Murramarang National Park
Swim, paddle and snorkel at Yellow Rock Beach in the southern section of Murramarang National Park, near Batemans Bay.
Yellow Rock Beach is a beautiful sheltered swimming spot, tucked away from the crowds. It has a public toilet and there's phone reception on the ridge above Yellow Rock to enable you to arrange transport or pick up from Maloneys Beach.
Yellow Rock Beach House
Book a quiet mini break at Yellow Rock Beach House in Murramarang National Park near Batemans Bay. This secluded spot has its own private beach and water views from the deck, with swimming and fishing opportunities a few steps away.
If you yearn for a peaceful holiday on the South Coast, Judges House is for you. Surrounded by bush and a secluded beach in beautiful Murramarang National Park, you'll feel a world away from nearby Batemans Bay.
These maps give a basic overview of park attractions and facilities, and may not be detailed enough for some activities. We recommend that you buy a topographic map before you go exploring.
- National Parks Contact Centre
- 7am to 7pm daily
- 1300 072 757 (13000 PARKS) for the cost of a local call within Australia excluding mobiles
- Ulladulla office
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4pm.
- 02 4454 9500
- Lot 9 Blackburn Industrial Estate, 6 Coller Road Ulladulla NSW 2539
- in Murramarang National Park in the South Coast region
Murramarang National Park is always open but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.
Park entry fees:
$8 per vehicle per day. The park has pay and display machines - cash and credit cards accepted. Card only at Pretty Beach.Buy annual pass
Things to do (54)
- Aboriginal culture (7)
- Beach (3)
- Birdwatching and wildlife encounters (30)
- Canoeing/paddling (7)
- Fishing (13)
- Historic heritage (4)
- Horse riding (1)
- Picnics and barbecues (13)
- Sailing, boating and cruises (1)
- Sightseeing (29)
- Snorkelling and scuba (9)
- Surfing (7)
- Swimming (20)
- Walking (30)
- Waterfalls (2)
- Wildflowers (seasonal) (1)