Blue Gum Hills Regional Park
Challenge yourself on a high ropes course in the forest canopy at TreeTops Newcastle. Adults and kids can choose from over 100 elevated obstacles including rope ladders, wobbly bridges and zip lines.
- Blue Gum Hills Regional Park
- No wheelchair access
- To find out about fees, visit the TreeTops website.
- Please note
- Walkers, cyclists and horse riders should stay on recognised tracks and trails as there are areas in the park that are subject to mine subsidence.
- It’s a good idea to book ahead
- There are a range of courses to choose from, including courses for children and adults.
- Your clothing might get dirty or damaged, so make sure you wear something suitable.
- Fully enclosed shoes are required (sporting shoes are recommended). Sandals or slip-ons are not appropriate.
Whether you’re a pre-schooler or the company CEO, from the moment you’re strapped into the safety harness you’ll become an adventurer in the canopy, climbing into the tree tops, whizzing down flying foxes and stepping out across rope bridges.
There are adventures for all ages from three years and up, so whether you want a unique birthday party, a work outing or just a brilliant day out, you’ll have an unforgettable time at TreeTops Newcastle.
Subscribe to our Naturescapes e-newsletter which is packed with the latest information, experiences and events in NSW national parks. Your next park adventure starts here.
Australia is home to more than 500,000 animal and plant species, many of which are found nowhere else in the world. Saving our Species is a statewide conservation program that addresses the growing number of Australian animals and Australian native plants facing extinction.
- Newcastle office
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- 02 4946 4100
- 1 Wetlands Place, Shortland NSW 2307
- in Blue Gum Hills Regional Park in the North Coast region
Blue Gum Hills Regional Park is open 7.30am to 8pm during daylight savings (7.30am to 5pm at other times), but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.