School excursionSpecial Offer
Ecosystems at risk
Stage 6 (Years 11-12), Geography, Dorrigo National Park
Ecosystems at risk is a school excursion in Dorrigo National Park for Stage 6 (Years 11-12) students focusing on geography as a KLA and is designed to complement a case study of a particular ecosystem at risk.
Read more about Ecosystems at risk
Geography: Ecosystems at Risk
For program outline, safety and practical information about this excursion, see info for teachers
|Stage||Stage 6 (Years 11-12)|
- Guided. Available on request.
- Dorrigo National Park in North Coast
$370 per group (includes GST). Maximum 30 students per group. For groups over 30 conditions apply.
- Meeting point
- Dorrigo Rainforest Centre
- If you would like to organise a NPWS school excursion please get in touch with local staff or use the 'Enquire' link for the online form.
- School excursion inquiries - North Coast
- 02 6657 5935
- in Dorrigo National Park in the North Coast region
Dorrigo National Park is open daily (except Christmas Day) 9am to 4.30pm but may have to close at times due to poor weather or fire danger.